Head of Network Engineering & Operations
May 2011 – Apr 2014
Lead of network engineering and operations:
- Operation and optimization, capacity planning, documentation, and security of the national core network, broadband access, Voice, and TV over IP platforms.
- Peering manager, edge routing operation and maintenance. Main contact with upstreams and contents providers, and RIPE for IP and AS allocations.
- Projects management and R&D for new products and services.
- Top-level support for network incidents and security.
- Co-management of the servers for central network services: AAA/IAM, DHCP, DNS, NMS, etc.
- Close collaboration and training of the system engineers and the support team.