Senior Network and Systems Engineer
(Sep 2010 – May 2011)
Senior Systems and Network engineer in the HQ central IT team.
- Design, audit, changes-management, and capacity planning of the company WAN (30 sites worldwide) in close collaboration with the provider of the MPLS/VPN network.
- Network engineering, operations, improvements, and security of the branch offices and subsidiaries LANs for the entire company. Very close collaboration with the local IT teams.
- Co-management of the servers for network central services: DHCP, DNS, AAA/IAM, NMS, proxy, and content filtering servers.
- Top-level support for network incidents and security.
- Worked closely with the systems engineers and support team. I supported them in case of high demand or during peak hours.