Senior Network and Security Engineer
Aug 2008 – Aug 2010
Senior Network and Security Engineer in the IS/IT team.
- Lead of operations, security, and engineering of the entire wired and wireless campus network, composed of seven buildings and two data centers.
- Co-management, in collaboration with the IS team, of the servers for network central services: DHCP, DNS, AAA/IAM, NMS, etc.
- Responsible for the domain-names provisioning, reservation, and operations, including the SSL/TLS certificates operations (orders, renew, changes), and servers load-balancing.
- Mentoring a less experienced network engineer.
- Top-level support for network and security incidents.
- I also participated as a technical consultant on the SEO project with the marketing dept.