Jan 1996 – Jun 2001
Inception of the IP network of one of the first private internet services providers in the French part of Switzerland:
- Management, design, capacity planning, operations, and security of the entire network, including WAN, LAN, and the two data-centers.
- Peering manager; main contact with upstream providers, RIPE, customers, and partners for BGP peerings, routing, AS numbers, and IP allocations.
- On-call rotation service for incidents and security.
- Co-management of the servers for central network services: AAA, DNS, and Network Management systems.
- First, then second level customer support.
Jun 1995 – Dec 1995
Responsible for the French customer support for Videotex CPE (Swiss terminals).